Monday 27 January 2020

Write Engaging Marketing Emails That Convert











About:

I've spent the last 5 years in Digital Marketing helping small and medium sizes businesses acquire leads and turn those leads into happy customers.


I've had success by staying up to date with marketing trends and focusing on building trust with potential customers. I truly believe you can build trust through marketing if you focus on the value, and not the canned marketing message. Buyers want information, not sales pitches. I think businesses forget they are talking to people and people respond to engaging content and a relatable message. I will help you grow your business by developing a strong email marketing plan that shows the value you provide and the problem your product or service solves.


I can help you:


-Develop engaging content for your customers
-Turn leads into sales through short but effective email campaigns
-Build trust with your customers
-Show your value to potential customers
-Find your company’s voice and tone
-Analyze your email analytics and help shape your strategy moving forward


Each company presents its own set of unique challenges and I look forward to helping your business grow.


Lets Chat! I look forward to speaking with you.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment