Wednesday 29 January 2020

Integrate Email Campaign For Shopify Store











About:

Hello,

Are you looking for mailchimp expert? Do you need mailchimp responsive and editable newsletter template? Yes you are the right place, I will fulfil your requirement and provide a dashing and eye catching newsletter template.



About my gig:



  • Mailchimp account setup
  • professional looking template
  • Drag and drop editable newsletter template
  • Responsive and mobile friendly design
  • your website related design
  • Signup form design
  • Popup form design in your website
  • Eye catching and dashing design
  • Integration signup form in your wordpress, Shopify, Wix, Square Space.
  • Plugin integration and customization 
  • Spam free word
  • Automation setup
  • Successfully run your mailchimp campaign


Why me?



  • Good communication skill
  • Professional skill
  • Experience work 
  • High inbox rating
  • Unlimited revision
  • 100% satisfaction 
  • !00% Money back Guaranty


Feel free to contact with me, and share your work details then take a better quality.

I will always ensure you to better service..



please contact with me before place your order.



My work: https://www.flickr.com/photos/anjuarasheikh19



Thank You!

Best Regards

Anjuara



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great ad/email

Seller's Response:

Excellent work. The first draft was good. I asked for some changes and Anju did a fantastic job of meeting my expectations. Thank you, Anju.

Seller's Response:

Happy to work with!

Seller's Response:

Excellent Job. Thumbs up & Highly Recommended!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment