Saturday 25 January 2020

Design Responsive Editable Newsletter Template











About:

Thanks For Viewing My Gig:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to highlights some of your product to your customer by mailchimp template newsletter. This service is here for you.



The importance of responsive Email:

Do you know more than 80% people check their email using iPhone, android phone, and tablet?  So, if your email template is not responsive, you are simply losing 80% of your targeted hits.



Feature of my Gig:

  • Professional mailchimp email template newsletter

  • Design responsive all device (mobile, tab, pc)
  • Drag & drop editable mailchimp template newsletter

  • All browser supported mailchimp email template newsletter

  • Website matching mailchimp email template newsletter

  • Spamming free mailchimp template.
  • Add Audio, Video and PDF file in template
  • Affiliate related links (If needed)
  • Fully satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee


What I need to start:
  • Web & social URL
  • Images (logo,banner,product images)
  • Text content if you have or i can put dummy


Regards,

Kamrulh1469

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller led me to believe he would do something different. That was not the case, he did the basics to make the newsletter socially responsive. Although, I changed my mind on the video, I will not use this seller again, The changes he suggested was to basically change the color of the newsletter, which should not be changed, because it is a bran

Seller's Response:

outstanding Experience ..!!! I am really very glad for his work .. I will come back again !! thanks

Seller's Response:

thanks for everything

Seller's Response:

Highly recommended! you are perfect in this job. I will come back with you again.

:

thanks for everything..




No comments:

Post a Comment