Friday 31 January 2020

Send 1 Million Bulk Emails, Email Blast, Email Campaign











About:

Hello  buyer----->>>

I am a professional email marketer. I always use High expensive dedicated email marketing server with mail sending software with web base interspire software. I am always available for my buyer. I will send niche base your targeted emails for your business with text, images, video links, HTML as you need.



************ Result 100% Guaranteed or Money Back Guaranteed  ***************



Need to Start:

  • Sender Name:

  • Subject Line:
  • Offer: html template / text / website link with some attractive text / others


N.B: If you have list you can give me or If you don't have then just tell me which country audience you like for your offer.



feel free contact with me before order





==ORDER NOW==



Thanks

moni420


Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great work

:

poor job can`t use her again

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Unfortunately, I did not see any delivery. Generally no transition. This is a cheater, I do not recommend placing an order.




No comments:

Post a Comment