Sunday 26 January 2020

Editable Mailchimp Template Design











About:

As a expert Email Marketer I will do my best to complete your order successfully. I will design any type of email newsletter, template, flyer for email campaign. Created template must be in responsive design which will support to devices.I hope I'll be a part of your business by doing your work responsibly. I think my services are good enough for your email marketing project. So take a look on my services below please



You will get from this Service:



>Design 100% editable and responsive newsletter with unlimited revisions.

>Professional looking eye catchy designed Email Template.

>E-commerce layout template design.

>setup automate Rss feed in newsletter.

>Avoid all spamming and spam check.

>All email marketing platform supported.

>Successful Campaign run with created newsletter in your time.

>100% satisfaction guaranteed.

>convert PSD to Email template.



# I template design without your mailchimp login #



Please visit my portfolio and see my previous work.



Best of regards.

Smoon







Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service, great communication and awesome delivery.

Seller's Response:

Very Excellent and Understanding Buyer! Love to work again. Thanks.

Seller's Response:

An all round good experience, responded to the changes i needed, delivered in a timely manner Would use again

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Super experience! Fast service, fast communication, great work all around. Would definitely recommend and work with again!




No comments:

Post a Comment