Thursday 30 January 2020

Give 5K Usa Ca Email List











About:

Are you looking for active email lists to boost your visitors.

Then you're in the right place!.



For email marketing first you need email lists to increase your visitors in your website,product sales, and others marketing purposes?

If you think you want to maximize your profit this gig is only for you.



I will provide you usa california,ca 5000 Email Lists only for $5.



I have 1M email list and it increase day by day. my list are active & valid.



Feature my gig:



- All emails are from usa california

- Email id list in Excel spread Sheet or Notepad format.



THANK YOU.

Reviews


:

Ok to adjust

:

As offered and what I needed. Very good seller and a really good price.

:

Will work again!!!

:

I requested a targeted list for a specific city and business segment and the seller said they could deliver. The list came back with different cities mixed in and random businesses and contacts. I had to scrub the list and was only able to use a small portion of the list. Only paid $10 so no real loss.

:

Quite authentic style of working. Good experience.




2 comments:

  1. Good to know about the email list business. I was looking for such a service for a long time to grow my local business but the rates that other companies were offering were not satisfactory. Thanks for sharing the recommendations in this post!
    Thanks for sharing this information with us.
    Buy Email List
    Email List Free
    Business Email Lists
    American Phone Number
    Mobile Phone Number
    Website Design Services
    SEO Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks.
    best email builders

    ReplyDelete