Wednesday 29 January 2020

B2B Leads And Mailchimp Marketing











About:

Hello,

I am Riad H Raju. Welcome to my gig.



I will give you exact Email lists to promote your business traffic and marketing systems:



#B2b lead generation:

1. Company name

2. Email Address

3. Contact Numbers

4. Business

5. City

6. City Zip code

7. State

8. Category of Business

9. Website

10. Niches related



#Email Marketing Service:

1. Bulk Email

2. Niches based targeted email

3. Targeted Business email

4. Targeted Country email

5. B2b Email



What assurance from this gig:

Give all kinds of information

@ Manually Collection (100%)

@ 100% fast delivery

@ Quality Service

@ 100% verified



Thanks,

Riad H Raju.



"If you aren’t happy with my work, then I will re-write this for you until you are Satisfied"



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment