Saturday 25 January 2020

Integrate GetResponse Or Set Up GetResponse Email Service











About:

In this GIG, I will integrate GetResponse Email marketing service in your website.



What is GetResponse?



You can create or import an email address database of any size. It can store additional information about each subscriber, such as the subscriber name, so you can identify individual clients. You may decide to collect phone number and address also.



** My all clients are satisfied and appreciated my work. You can check reviews about my work on my Profile **.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Took a little longer than expected but webistan kept me updated and I understood, bottom line job well done. Thanks

:

Many thanks.. Outstanding experience.. :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment