Wednesday 22 January 2020

Write Premium Email Marketing Campaign











About:

Welcome to my EMAIL Marketing Campaign FIVERR page



It is no news that Powerful E-mails are now one of the most important essentials of any business.



As a professional business personnel you can communicate better with e-mails, propagate, advertise, and reach out to consumers and customers alike thus attracting them to your business or service.



The Emails I write are compelling, convincing, and captivating. I take my time to understand your business, understand your who your would-be customers are, and I write with a solid call to action plan. Then you sit back and watch the $$$ come in.

 

For a basic gig of $5 I will write a 150-200 words engaging Email, but I strongly you order for the Stamndard or Premium Emails. 



I am A PRO at what I do, so place an order and tell me all there is to know about you and your business, then leave the rest to me.



ORDER NOW and let's get started. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment