Thursday 23 January 2020

Design Editable Mailchimp Template











About:

''YOUR SATISFACTION IS MY PRIORITY"


Thanks for visiting my gig. I'm a Digital marketer skilled in email marketing and MailChimp working from last 8 years. I have the Best knowledge of MailChimp and  PSD to HTML template / Newsletter design will be able to solve your MailChimp problems.I assure you will get professional unique and editable MailChimp email template.


I designed more than 500 MailChimp template. (100+ five star Review)


My Basic service:



✔ Editable and responsive  MailChimp template.


✔ Responsive HTML  template design. 


✔ Successful campaign run.


✔ MailChimp Automation and drip campaign setup.


✔ Sign up from, popup integrated into WordPress.


✔ Email list building.


✔ 100% Refund guaranteed.


✔ Free after sales service for 1 month.


✔ Use all marge tags and custom font.


✔ Use social media icon.


✔100% satisfaction guaranteed.


✔ Unlimited revision.


✔ In time delivery.


Please visit my profile and Gig packages.


‼ I will design MailChimp template without your MailChimp access ‼


Feel Free Question me About my service.


Best of regards.
kamal  
 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent work delivered!

Seller's Response:

I needed a MailChimp newsletter that was mobile device compatible. She did exactly that and made a couple revisions without hesitation!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Wow! great Thanks kamal.

:

Great buyer! thank you.




1 comment:

  1. Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Professional WordPress designer

    ReplyDelete