Wednesday 22 January 2020

Design Responsive Mailchimp Email Template











About:

About This Gig



Hi, I am sad

A professional full-time email marketer. I am here to provide you a responsive and editable MailChimp email template.
I am providing high-quality MailChimp template design with unique quality and outstanding delivery time (within 24 hours). I will design a nice email template for you with a nice banner. After Completion of design, I import this template into your account, you don't need to provide your login details.



T
he following service I can provide you:

  ✪ Professional looking MailChimp Email template/newsletter

  ✪ E-Commerce base Layout MailChimp Email template/newsletter

  ✪ Neat and Clean Design MailChimp Email template/newsletter

  ✪ All browser supported MailChimp Email template/newsletter

  ✪ Tested on Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, and other commonly used email services.



WHY YOU HIRE ME? :



  1. Professional looking MailChimp email template.
  2. FREE unlimited revisions until you satisfied.
  3. 100% money-back guarantee.


I am always available. Please feel free to contact me anytime. Please See my Hourly extras if you want to direct order.


Thank You.

Sad,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He did a nice job. He was slow though and I forced him to do a quality job for us.

Seller's Response:

In my life I will never work and live with this type of Buyer

Seller's Response:

Nice Work !

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience, I waiting for your next order.

Seller's Response:

Good and Fast Service, thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment