Wednesday 29 January 2020

Write An Email In 3 Days Or Less











About:

SUBJECT A: Get People To Open Your E-Mails

SUBJECT B: Why Write It Yourself?



Copywriter Writes Your E-Mails

If you’ve been struggling writing your own e-mails, have no fear.

I will deliver 2 powerful subject lines, 1 compelling headline, and 1 or 2 paragraphs of body copy that communicates the features of your product and service.



I don’t use templates, all my e-mails are 100% original based on the individual needs of the client. 



Don’t delay, CLICK “Proceed to Order” and I’ll deliver your work in 3-days or less!  

Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. New buyers are asked to order 1 E-Mail only, this saves both of us time. This service does not include distribution of the e-mail, art direction, graphic design, and anything not specifically mentioned. 

Gig Rules

1. One email per new customer. I don't do campaigns. 



2. Have all the information ready when you order. 

 



 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very quick communication - thanks!

Seller's Response:

Objectively, the quality of work was not good. The opening rate has been very low. Good communication and kindness

Seller's Response:

I have never guaranteed results. I wrote a good e-mail, you didn't request a revision, end of story. If people don't care for your product or service, I'm not responsible for that.

Seller's Response:

Good job as usual. Thanks a lot

:

It was my pleasure, thank you for hiring me again!




No comments:

Post a Comment