Thursday 23 January 2020

Email Marketing Campaigns For You











About:

Have you ever tried an email campaign, and did not get any result.

Well, look no further. My name is Nuwan, and I am here to help.

 

With over 5000+ emails from various age categories,  If you have a database, I can send the bulk emails for you.

 

I will provide a 95% inbox rate for all my clients. For the all business emails, I will ensure that 100% delivery rate for all active email addresses.

There will be overall 80-90% delivery on g-mail, yahoo, hotmail etc..

My servers provide less spam rate.

 

 

+ Customer has to provide the artwork

+ URL (if available)

+ Sender name

+ Subject

+Artwork can be done with a professional touch if needed (extra charge added) 

+ Can send campaign with text, images, video links, html template just as you need.

 

Please provide the following before running the email campaign

 

Message Body

Subject Line

Sender Name

Reply To Address

 

The price is flexible. Contact me before placing an order for your email marketing.

 

Thanks

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment