Saturday 25 January 2020

Provide You Targeted Email List











About:

                                             TARGETED EMAIL LIST

Email Marketing and Listing is now most important part of digital marketing.If you grow up your business and any plan very quick you need Email Marketing and Listing.I will provide you targeted email list as you need.



About this GIG:

*
valid email list

*Targeted audience email list

*Niche based email list

*No duplicate email

*All mail are manually collected

*clean and fresh mail

*no domain role

 

Why choice me:

*Al mail provide you excel sheet

*100% money back guaranty 



I am working in this field in two years.I have a lot of experience in email collecting and marketing.you can bye my GIG.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

good seller quick delivery

Seller's Response:

best bayer

:

Excellent work

:

you are a very position person.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment