Friday 24 January 2020

Design Responsive Mailchimp Email Template











About:

Hi, I am Zackygil. I have 3 year experiences about email template design. I will design responsive & editable mailchimp email template for your business or marketing campaign.



I will provide you the following services-

  • Professional email Template.
  • Website matching email Template.
  • Fully Responsive email Template.
  • Fully Drag And Drop Editable Mailchimp Template
  • Fully editable email Template ((You can Re-use it).
  • Stylist and Elegant designed Template.
  • Spamming Free Email Template.
  • Add Audio, Video and PDF file in template (no need extra charge).
  • Add Social Media icon and link in Email Template.
  • Unlimited revision in free.
  • 100% Professional Looking Mailchimp Template design
  • All Browser Supported Mailchimp Template


Why Choose my service:

  • Have 1K+ Email Template Design Experience
  • Careful about clients' Time & Satisfactory
  • No Extra Charge for Modification
  • 100% Money Back Guaranty!


I believe, I will be a beneficial addition if I am gonna be a part of your company. I would like to express my eagerness to begin this project as soon as possible.



Note:Please Contact with me before your order if you want to take a good service.



Regards

Zackygil





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great and easy to work with

:

Thanks! Good Buyer.

:

Great work, Will use again

:

Outstanding Work!

:

He is a good buyer, Highly Recommended...




No comments:

Post a Comment