Saturday 25 January 2020

Be Your Mailchimp Expert And Getresponse Assistant











About:

A lot can be done with MAILCHIMP, GETRESPONSE or any Email Marketing platform. 

However, this Email Marketing platforms can be quite complicating at times, but not for me.

I've spent the past few years working on Mailchimp and Getresponse campaigns and designs. I've had a good rummage and cleaned out every skeleton in those rather full closets of Mailchimp and Getresponse worries.



NOW, WHAT DO YOU NEED DONE?

  • Template and Newsletter Design And Uploading
  • Mailchimp Automation And Getresponse Workflow Setup 

  • Email Lists Importation And Cleaning Service

  • Mailchimp or Getresponse Website Integration

  • Opt-in Form And Popup

  • Full Campaign Setup

  • Facebook Integration

  • New Email Marketing Accounts

  • And lots more...



Just name it and let me get it done in no time.



All orders are completed almost immediately, I treat my orders with high priorities.



NOTE: Endeavor to contact me BEFORE you place the order so we can discuss your needs, pricing and the time frame.



I offer full refund on all orders in case you aren't satisfied, but trust me, you will always be satisfied.



SEE FAQs 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

We had some issues with overcoming mailchimp obstacles but eventually solved it. That was possible because this seller does not give up and will go above & beyond to get to the bottom of the frustrating tech issues. Appreciate you! Thanks!

:

Great Experience. Highly recommended.

:

Outstanding Experience!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment