Sunday 26 January 2020

Send Bulk Emails And Email Marketing











About:

 Welcome to my GIG!

I will send Bulk email to active mailing list in 24hrs to skyrocket your sales and boost your traffic.

Do you know that one of the hardest things in email marketing is getting ones hand on quality, targeted   traffic to send Bulk Email, OPT INS, Page or Offer?

With millions of new sites coming out live every single day, it has now become extremely difficult to get your products, message, email blast and solo ad copies noticed.

Gig Features:

I will do Bulk email marketing for you or company or specific product you need to promote.

I send bulk email for you with text, images, video links, and html as you need.

Why choose me?

 I will send thousands of mails for you. I will send mails within few hours of order. I will also deliver your order 24 hours.

I can send the emails with your given sender name, sender email address, your email on the reply email address.

If you need I can also merge first name, last name, company name, phone number of your recipients.

Get in touch with me on the off chance that you have any inquiry. I am generally accessible.

Order now with great confidence! I am here to give you the best!

Thanks and regards

lead_ja

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment