Friday 31 January 2020

Deliver 2 Million Email Campaign For Ecommerce Marketing, Shopify Promotion











About:

HELLO FIVERR COMMUNITY;



WELCOME TO MY E-MAIL CAMPAIGN, BULK E-MAIL BLAST, E-MAIL MARKETING GIG.



I WILL DELIVER 2,000,000 BULK E-MAIL BLAST, E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN FOR YOUR E-COMMERCE, SHOPIFY ONLINE STORES.



E-mail marketing is the most important component of digital marketing for your online business promotion, If you want to improve your business or send your business information by emails you should require email sending services. E-mail marketing has more potentiality than any other marketing methods.



I have great experience when it comes to e-mail marketing. I will offer you services that will lead to massive turn around for your business and a great lasting impressions that will definitely boost your business traffic and sales.



My gig features are listed below;



  • 90+% Delivery Rate
  • High Open & Low Bounce Rate
  • Instant Workdone
  • Everyday Providing Tracking Report
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed 
  • Detailed Analytics.


Feel free to inbox me for more details about your order.



Kindly place your now so I will get to work immediately.



Best Regards;



Davidsamoo232

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The text was rewritten in very poor English, I suspect that some sort of primitive spinning software was used. Don't recommend at all.

Seller's Response:

Not acceptable

:

good work thank you

:

I gave this buyer the best! The buyer was patient and believed i can do it. I love what i am doing and i will like if also other buyers can check my gig. Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment