Sunday 26 January 2020

Set Up 8 Klaviyo Flows With Brand New Template With Content











About:

IMPORTANT  NOTE: You need to contact me before ordering this gig ***



I m working from last 3 and half year's in Klaviyo, Done many Templates, Flows, using dynamic tags and events for 100+ Clients.


In Basic Plan, I do provide you


1- Brand New Template

2- 2 Flows (Abandoned cart Flow with 4 emails and browse abandonment flow with 3 email sequences)


In Standard Plan, I do provide you


-1 Brand New Template

-2 TOP Segments which help's you in your future regular campaigns as well.
3- Flows (Abandoned Cart Flow, Browse Abandonment Flow, Winback, Post Purchases, Welcome Series)


In Premium Plan, I do provide you


-1 Brand New Template

-2 TOP Segments which help's you in your future regular campaigns as well.
3- Flows (Abandoned Cart Flow, Browse Abandonment Flow, Winback, Post Purchase 1x buyer, Post Purchase 2x buyer, Welcome Series, Back In stock with setting up your code as well, Shipping Confirm Flow under the klaviyo, )


Email Platforms


  • Klaviyo


Don't hesitate to message me with any questions at all! I'd love to discuss your business with you & help you boost conversions with a strong email marketing strategy. Seriously... 


Thank you!☺

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ali was great. I'll definitely be using his help again.

Seller's Response:

Great communicator and great skills, will be working with him again!

Seller's Response:

Thank you... :)

Seller's Response:

Great seller on Fiverr!!! Did an outstanding job on my Klaviyo email campaign set up all flows beautifully and very creatively with the same theme on my website. Also did a phenomenal job integrating privy and justuno to my website. Would recommend to anyone on Fiverr!! will definitely hire him again on our next website projects. Thanks again!

:

A great experience with Michael... looking forward to work on his other projects too




No comments:

Post a Comment