Wednesday 29 January 2020

Write A Powerful Sales Email Series











About:



***Please read closely before placing an order.***



  • I don't offer less than 5 e mails 
  • My e mails are typically 100-200 words. 

  • The e mails I write are about relationship-building, sales. 
  • The CTA is usually to learn more or set an appointment. 
  • The e mails that I write are designed to read on a smart phone. 


If you have any questions, please contact me placing an order to sort things out. 



Thanks.



Carolyn.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work - will be back again

Seller's Response:

Great and detailed buyer! I will always deliver to my very best of knowledge on email marketing. Thanks.

:

A great overall experience Will be using again for sure

:

Great buyer. Thanks

:


No comments:

Post a Comment