Monday 27 January 2020

Email Marketing List And Lead Generation And Facebook Ads











About:

I am glad you choosing my gig over other gigs.



I will help you create an engaging email copy for your email marketing campaigns, newsletters,and automation. So, You can interact with your customers, develop valuable relationships, and ultimately grow your business

I will dedicate my time and wealth of experience to ensure you get an optimized email marketing campaign that will yield the results you require.

FEATURES

✔ Responsive Email template

✔ Targeted email list 

✔ Email Marketing Automation / Autoresponder Setup.

✔ Bulk Email Send

✔ Mailchimp/Getresponse/Aweber Website Integration.

✔ Email Sign Up Or Newsletter Forms generations.

✔ Email List And Campaign Setup.

✔ Email Newsletter design / responsive

✔  Effective Email Writing

✔  Leads generation

✔  Email signature 

✔  Email scrubbing and verification.


If you're unsure where to start or have any questions, please send me a message and we can work together to develop the right email solution for you and your business!

Best regards.


Reviews


:

I am not happy

:

Many thanks.

:

Complete and done

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment