Monday 27 August 2018

I will do provide 120 San Francisco, CA Events only for $30

I will do provide 120 San Francisco, CA Events only for $30












About:

I have 5 years of experience as a sales and marketing professional. B2B Lead Generation was a part of my daily job. I created my own list of sales targets (Name, Title, Phone, Email Address, etc) so I know the importance of a top notch leads list.

Please feel free to message me to discuss your project and I will get back to you quickly! 
I am open to all B2B industry types.

Here is what you will get:

  • You let me know what job title or target market you are going after
  • B2B Lead Generation
  • Real Estate 
  • First and Last Name
  • Company Name
  • Website
  • Address
  • Phone Number
  • Company Email 
  • LinkedIn Profile
  • Company CEO,CFO,COO,CTO,CIO and Top dessition Maker's Email.
  • City
  • State
  • Zip Code
  • All Email 100% valid and Rapportive!!!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment