Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will install email marketing software,mailwizz, interspire,

I will install email marketing software,mailwizz, interspire,












About:

i will install any email marketing software of your choice , with proper dkim , spf settings, will add delivery servers(delivery server should be provided by you) depending on your delivery system you can start delivering emails from the day one,

 BEST Email delivery requires third-party email service provider.

Reviews


digiquick:Excellent work. Highly recommend. Great seller. Thanks

hervinder:good going. very understanding

rashadreid:He went above and Beyond to help me with setting up my email autoresponder and also gave me good advice. I’m looking forward with doing business with him again thanks for your help

hervinder:great person working with him is super easy , as he is very understanding \u0026 knowledgeable

digiquick:Very Knowledgeable programmer. I highly recommend him. prompt delivery. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment