Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will convert PSD to mailchimp and mail chimp shopify integration

I will convert PSD to mailchimp and mail chimp shopify integration












About:

Template will fully editable and mobile responsive. Mailchimp is the highly recommended email sending platform it will easy to integration with Shopify. I will setup MailChimp subscription form in your Shopify Store and add all your Shopify customers into MailChimp list

PSD To MailChimp Premium Pack:

★ 100% hand coded clean code.
★ PSD, PNG,JPGE,AI convert to MailChimp newsletter
★ Pixel perfect sliced email design
★ Editable html template
★ Full source code deliver
★ Inline CSS
★ Tested on Major Email Client
★ 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
★ 100% Money Back Guarantee

MailChimp Integration with Shopify:

★ I will add all your Shopify customers into MailChimp list.
★ I will add MailChimp subscription form in your Shopify Store.
★ I will make MailChimp popup newsletter in Shopify
★ I will connect Mailchimp Automation mail with Shopify store.

*** You need to contact me before ordering this gig ***

For more custom requirements always contact us first before ordering gig, I'll be happy to quote for your project.

Reviews


collieml2:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

watch101:Very helpful and determined to complete tasks

premtech:Thank You, looking forward to working with you again.

icedpurpletea:Best MailChimp and Shopify integration expert on Fiverr!!!\nI highly recomnend!!!\n

premtech:Outstanding Experience, Great buyer!!! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment