Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will integrate mailchimp or setup mailchimp automation

I will integrate mailchimp or setup mailchimp automation












About:

I will integrate your signup form with mailchimp email campaign or email marketing in your website, landing page either in html or Wordpress site like a mailchimp expert. Success integration to get delivery and manage them. I can also create an account or can setup a campaign if requested. For landing page or lead page please check my related gigs from my profile. 

My services:

  • Mailchimp signup form Setup or integration
  • Template design
  • Newsletter setup
  • Campaign development and optimization
  • Automation
  • HTML form
  • Autoresponder automation series 
  • Landing page lead magnet
  • Weekly or monthly newsletter using RSS and RSS to social media
  • Customization of opt-in confirmation, final welcome page

If you have any question please ask me.
Regards,
Shamim

Reviews


drewpy:excelente trabajo. RĂ¡pido y justo lo que necesitaba.

shamimhoque:Experiencia excepcional.

annieoakley23:Always does a great job!

shamimhoque:Outstanding experience.

annieoakley23:Great job!


No comments:

Post a Comment