Monday 27 August 2018

I will design and send your email to my contact list of 57,000 Australian Businesses.

I will design and send your email to my contact list of 57,000 Australian Businesses.












About:

Let me design and send an email tailored to your business. Get this email sent to my list of 57,000 Australian Businesses.  No Adult websites or products will be advertised at all. 

I have spent over 5 years in Email Marketing and have this down pat! I am an Aussie living and working in Perth WA so you're getting quality Australian work with no spelling errors or bad design aspects. I am native Aussie so there will be no communication barriers at all.

Included:
  1. One email designed (Unlimited Revisions).
  2. The newly designed email gets sent to 57,000 email addresses of Australian Businesses
  3. If you order the DOUBLE UP package we will schedule the same email to go out to the same people one week later. This is very effective.
  4. You will get the HTML Source for the email to keep so you can use this for future email marketing via me or any other seller/service.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. go here best email databases !! >> http://nationalemaildeal.com

    ReplyDelete