Monday 27 August 2018

I will Provide training Video Long Term support

I will Provide training Video Long Term support












About:

Hi, Mautic is a free and open-source marketing automation platform with hosted and self-hosted options. Either way, there is no monthly fee for the software beyond what you pay for hosting.

NOW 

  • Pay once for setup, and support as needed

I was giving support: 

Automated Drip Marketing, Email Marketing, CRM Integration, Event Management, Landing Page & Form Creator, Contact Analysis, Contact Management, Contact Scoring, List Management, Smart Contact Capture Forms, Social Media Integration, Web Activity Monitoring, Visit page tag, CMS Integration. SMTP Integration , cPanel Maintenance, Cronjob setup Perfectly.


                                                               According to your requirement

Would you be interested in learning more? Let me know I will be happy to send you the details. 

Best Regards,
Manirul Hoque

Reviews


admstearns:Excellent seller who is highly professional. Definitely recommended

manirulhoque:An Excellent Man. He is so nice. Appreciated. passed good time

jpinzonpulido:Gig is great

manirulhoque:Many Thanks

giraffa:Manir is a great help, I am so happy to work with him. It feels like he is part of my team and it's a great help. Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment