Monday 27 August 2018

I will databases 500k of email companies france paris 2018

I will databases 500k of email companies france paris 2018












About:

Exclusive database of companies and freelancers from France, Paris and Portugal updated.

the databases are exclusive and ideals for the marketing campaign
The emails are updated periodically, since they are used in several campaigns quite effectively.

Very useful For niche and provincial campaigns, since the segmentation is done in this way, you can choose
The title and the province where to make your marketing campaign
They come in excel format, with names, ideal e-mails for marketing campaign and other data in the archives.
it weighs very little and downloads quickly and without viruses

Reviews


ingram176:Great seller, I thought It was my good luck that I saw this seller. He gave me more than I though. \nIt was impossible for me he gave me much more info ,I hadn't though

ingram176:Great, I thought It was my good luck that I saw this seller. He gave me more than I though. \nIt was impossible for me he gave me much more info ,I hadn't though

donselgi:excelent. thanks

meonet91:File ok no problem

donselgi:Excelent. thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment