Sunday 26 August 2018

I will setup your responsive mailchimp email template

I will setup your responsive mailchimp email template












About:

                                                   This GIG is for MailChimp.

Do you want to promote your product and service through Responsive Mailchimp email Template? 
I will design RESPONSIVE Mailchimp Email Template Newsletter.

From the GIG, I will provide you the following services-
  • Fully Responsive Email Template.
  • Spamming Free Email Template.
  •  My Design Will be Based on Your Requirments.
  •  Fully editable email Template.
  • Unique and visually appealing design.
  • Compatible with all email marketing broadcasting providers like MailChimp and Campaign Monitor and more.
  •  Include Source File Into The Template.
  •  Website matching email Template.
  •  Unlimited revision in free. 

I design other newsletters as well as iContact, Constant Contact. If you need it created for a different email program, send grid or any other program, I am happy to do that. 

Reviews


e2discover:Extremely pleased with this finished product

ponthy16:I want again work with you.

e2discover:Extremely pleased with this finished product

ponthy16:I want again work with you.

:


No comments:

Post a Comment