Sunday 26 August 2018

I will design amazing HTML responsive email template

I will design amazing HTML responsive email template












About:

Hi, I am designing responsive HTML email template in Fiver for last 2 years. I will design your template and will send you multi platform inbox test result for FREE. Please check my portfolio in Fiverr profile page.

Do you know more than 80% people checking their email using android phone, iPhone and tablet now. So, if your email template is not responsive, you are simply losing 80% of your targeted hits.



What you will receive from this Gig?
- Highly customize responsive template based on requirements
- 3 revisions FREE
- Site related design
- FREEMulti-platformtest result report
- Fully responsive template
- An HTML email template that is adjusted through to screen size
- Quality time invested to code flawlessly
- No extra charge for revisions is very less
- Design to match look of your website, brochure or PSD

Reviews


karlhenneker:Great seller, excellent comms and delivered very quickly.

arif_hossain09:Thanks for review.I am very glad to work with you.I hope that, In the future time I am work with you.

planetsensei:Outstanding Experience!

arif_hossain09:Outstanding experience.\r\nHopefully I did your job well. If there is any work later, please give me it.\r\n\r\nthanks-\r\narif_hossain09

karlhenneker:Great seller, excellent comms and delivered very quickly.


No comments:

Post a Comment