Monday 27 August 2018

I will design email template for any products

I will design email template for any products












About:

Responsive Email Template / Newsletter
Hi, I am a professional full time freelancer. I am here to provide what you need; Responsive Email Templates that Compatible with Multiple Devices and Screen Sizes

My Ẹmail Templates has been thoroughly tested over all major desktop, web-mail, mobile ẹmail clients and compatible with Android, iPad, iPhone,  IOS, Apple Mail , Live Mail, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo.

KEY FEATURES:
Responsive (mobile ready)
Valid HTML, Inline CSS
MAJOR EMAIL CLIENT COMPATIBLE
MailChimp Compatible
Campaign Monitor Compatible
Works on every email client.
fix with domain name

 Thx

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment