Sunday 26 August 2018

I will design editable mailchimp template

I will design editable mailchimp template












About:

About This Gig


Hi, I will design RESPONSIVE Mailchimp Email Template or Newsletter. I have a lot of practical experience to creating MailChimp template/newsletter. I will be able to solve to your MailChimp problems. I assure you will get professional unique and fully editable MailChimp email template design.

You'll get the following services if you buy my "STANDARD GIG":
  • Fully editable template & 100% responsive
  • Added and linked social media buttons
  • Website theme matching design
My Basic service:
✔ Editable and responsive  mailchimp template .
✔ 100% Refund guaranteed.
✔ In time delivery .
✔ Free after sales service for 1 month.

What you get:
  1. The Design will be Professional & Editable
  2. Make clickable image, link, text etc
  3. Upload and setup the template into your email marketing platformA HTML Coded Email Template / Newsletter.

Best of regards.
Sad

Reviews


hamzabilal1:Excellent communication and delivered the work to high standard within a very fast delivery time! Definitely will use aging. Thanks

hmsad16:Thanks

writing_lab:Awesome work and response time. I asked for a marketing email to be created and provided very little direction so was not sure what to expect, but i was pleasantly surprised! Will definitely use again soon!

hmsad16:Thank you

arafat360:Outstanding Experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment