Sunday 26 August 2018

I will email marketing for you

I will email marketing for you












About:

Hello, Are you seeking for the best email marketing service?
      I'm Sm Shahin, I'm worked email marketing at last 4 years ago in my local market. So I want to give you my service now. I want to serve you, Bring your brand to everyone by email marketing.

I give you Email marketing Services:

  • Fully Responsive all device supported email template design and signature or need my sample designed template.
(PSD to HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, jQueery, JavaScript etc hand coding)
  • Targeted Email list collection.
  • Mailchimp, Getrespons and Personal server campaign setup, email send default template customize.
  • All of the work about Email marketing.
---------------------------
My Other Services:

  1. I will create an email marketing for your business
  2. i will write an attractive content about your service.
  3. i will set up a responsive campaign for your product.
  4. i will generate leads from your targeted area.
  5. i will make people sign up to your site and also follow them up.

Thanks for visited my GIG
Sm Shahin

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment