Sunday 26 August 2018

I will do my best to meet all your requirements. Feel free to contact me anytime. I am ready to help you. Thanks. + See More

I will do my best to meet all your requirements. Feel free to contact me anytime. I am ready to help you. Thanks. + See More












About:

I am a professional Email Marketer amp; Mailchimp Expert working since 2015. Are you looking Responsive Mailchimp Email Template for your business or Email Marketing Campaign? Then you are now right place. I will design your MailChimp Template with a reasonable price.


My gig includes:

  • Fully Responsive MailChimp Template
  • Editable by Drag amp; Drop MailChimp Template
  • All Browser Supported MailChimp Email Template
  • Social Media Added in your MailChimp Template
  • Color combined MailChimp Template
  • Professional Looking MailChimp Template
  • Website matching Mailchimp Template
  • PSD or PDF or Drawing to MailChimp Template


Why you choose Me?
  • Quick response
  • 5 time Revisions Free
  • 100% satisfaction assurance
  • Money back guarantee

What we need to start for design:
  • The website amp; Social URL.
  • The images (logo, Banner, product images).
  • The text content if you have or i can put dummy.


Regards,
Liton Das

Reviews


shahnaz1234:I was happy with the service provided. The seller was a very, very good communicator and very responsive.

dasl23080:Thanks

brand_craft1:Amazing work! Very impressed and happy with the process and result, Fast and professional service. Highly recommended.

dasl23080:Outstanding Experience!

hamzabilal1:Awesome!!! I will buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment