Sunday 26 August 2018

I will convert psd to email template

I will convert psd to email template












About:

I will makeresponsiveemail template as per your requirements.

You need to convert your PSD to Email Template compatible with maximum mailing services, especially MailChimp andCAMPAIGN MONITOR? Well, You are on the right place.

Feature of my GIG:

  • Hand-coding. All email templates are hand-crafted with the greatest attention to detail.
  • Load speed optimization. We’ll make sure customers love your fast-loading emails.
  • Complete integration. Your newsletters will be easily handled with all popular mailing services.
  • Full responsiveness. Our emails work well on mobile devices, so you’ll achieve a maximum reach with your mailing campaigns!
  • Text and any available images to be used in the email template.

All you need to do is:

  1. Submit your PSD to Email Template.
  2. Provide us your MailChimp username. Once I know it, I’ll send it to the MailChimp guys along with a copy of the paid invoice.
  3. Wait for a confirmation from the MailChimp team. After they process all the info, they’ll add the free 3 months of unlimited mailing services to your account*.

Note:Please inform me before ordering this GIG.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment