Sunday 26 August 2018

I will find business email, contact details from zoominfo

I will find business email, contact details from zoominfo












About:

I've using ZoomInfo pro account and paid tools.

I've vast experience on Lead generation using ZoomInfo platform that would help to reach your business goals.

What will you get?

1.Verified and accurate leads
2.Deliver on Time!! 
3. Money back guarantees (if you unsatisfied)!!

I'm offering the following criteria:

1.Company details(Name, address, size, fortune rank, revenue, zip, phone,etc.)

2.Contact person details(Name, e-mail,phone, LinkedIn etc.)

3.Title of the targeted leads(C-Level/D-Level/VP-Level/M-Level etc.)

I use different kinds of tools for e-mail Verifying:

1.Rapportive,mailtester, fullcontact, hubuco etc.

2.Hunter, Ftl, Lusha,contactout etc.

100% satisfaction guarantee.

Before placing the order please drop me message me with your requirement.

Thanks for viewing my gig!!

Reviews


tristanrahman:Great work as usual

plaban70:Thanks you so much! Looking more work from you soon. Thanks again!!

nbenoni:Great job and very accurate again! Will continue to work with you! Thank you again!

plaban70:Thank you so much!!

jollydba:great job


No comments:

Post a Comment