Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will work as your mailchimp expert

I will work as your mailchimp expert












About:

I have 2 years works expertise with MailChimp and other Platforms. I can do anything related Mailchimp or any other mail system. Like- Campaign creation, create the new email template, customize your email templates, collecting email standing report, list upload/import/export, sign up or newsletter form creation, any kinds of integration etc.

I DO :-
  • ✔ Mailchimp Template.
  •  Mailchimp coding for your business.
  • ✔ Mailchimp Automation / Autoresponder.
  •  Mailchimp account setup.
  • ✔ Mailchimp integration.
  • ✔ Mailchimp sign up or Newsletter form.
  • ✔ Mailchimp list and campaign setup.
  •  Mailchimp Newsletter design / responsive.

Anything you want to be related Mailchimp & also other mail clients you can contact me.

Feel free to contact me. 
Thank you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment