Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will create responsive email newsletter for business personal use

I will create responsive email newsletter for business personal use












About:

“If you’re running a real business,email is still the most effectively way to universally reach people who have expressed impressed in your product or site.For that, it really can’t be beat.” – Colin Nederkoorn (founder Customer.IO)

So,in the this unique and most important business marketing gig, i will do the following for you.

I will create you professional email Newsletter,  this can be used for any kind of product or any type of campaign like Affiliate, E-commerce, Promotional, News and much more.
It works well with all email services providers such as Aweber, iContact, Benchmark Email, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and/or Constant Contact.
It has already been tested on various browsers and major email clients (Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and browser IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome and many others).


Newsletter Consultant Service: I will be your newsletter consultant and do campaigning and send daily, weekly or monthly newsletter to your list.

I will add your content (the fresh content that you will suggest to be sent)  your subscribers.


Just ask me if you want to see samples of my previous work. I will be more than happy to send you these.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment