Tuesday 28 August 2018

I will setup mailchimp newsletter template

I will setup mailchimp newsletter template












About:

✤ Please just leave me a message before placing an order✤

I am Mahbub.I will provide you a professional, eye-catching, MailChimp Newsletter or email template

I'm a professional newsletter designer and 5 STAR SELLER with 100% ratings. I have designed 400+ Newsletter Template that's why I've vast ideas about design & I believe it is important to make your Newsletter visually appealing. I'm able to confidently create professional, eye-catching and stunning MailChimp email template/ newsletter to help you to market your business.

Why an editable and responsive design?
my newsletter would be fully editable so you can edit the newsletter anytime.

80% of smartphone users use their smartphone for reading email and 75% of smartphone users remove emails they can't read. So if you do not consider responsiveness then a large amount of your recipient's will get your email with a broken layout.

What you will get with this gig:

❁ Complete responsive Newsletter or editable template
Highly customizable template for Mailchimp


Reviews


niteshagrawal:The seller was helpful and took time out for the iterations to support our needs. Although the first version was bad, but the evolved version was quite good.

mo_mahbub:this review will make my EID more special, respect, respect and respect for you!

jzeide:Very professional, flexible and efficient. Appreciate it!

mo_mahbub:Thank you so much, it was really a nice experience and i would love to work with the buyer again. thanks again.

johnharveywells:Great to work with! Very Fast. Some English issues, have to proof read


No comments:

Post a Comment