Saturday 25 August 2018

I will send 50,000 bulk emails, email blast, email campaign

I will send 50,000 bulk emails, email blast, email campaign












About:

I will send out your text, images, video links, html template to your E-mail list

I will send mails for you with text, images, video links, html template as your need.

I will deliver all the emails on your requested time. I would send you screenshots or photo of each steps as a prof of sending mails.

  • If you need I can also merge first name, last name, company name, phone number of your recipients.

  • I can send the emails with your given sender name, your email a sender email address, your email on the reply email address.


The report will contain the following:-

  • Delivery Rate
  • Open rate
  • Bounce rate
  • Unsubscribe rate


For buyers, who require regular emailer services and bulk volume - feel free to contact us, for best discounted rates guaranteed!



100% refund Guarantee if you not satisfied

Reviews


tommytee:The seller assured me that her list was responsive to Make Money Online offers. She sent the offer twice to 10,000 email addresses on her list. Only 7 clicked on the FREE offer. Her list is certainly dead for MMO offers.

lillian51:basically my gig not offer mail list. This gig only for send out campaign..

destiny444:Outstanding Service. Thanks, SolutionsForEveryone.net

lillian51:thank you

patmill:Fantastic job - done within hours. Very recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment