Sunday 26 August 2018

I will develop your email campaign via mailchimp

I will develop your email campaign via mailchimp












About:

I have been working in the marketing field for 5 years. During the working time, I manage the email marketing campaigns successfully by using Mailchimp. Using a basic template of the platform will not make you impress your client. The best way to deliver email marketing is create your own template with attractive topics. With code and design skills, I am confident to develop your email marketing which is one of the best channel to promote and follow up clients nowadays. In addition, I also have experience in social media such as Google Adwords, Facebook Adwords, Youtube, Instagram since I manage all social medial channels for my company. I am a responsible person and committed to work seriously.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment