Monday 27 August 2018

I will setup your business plan by active campaign

I will setup your business plan by active campaign












About:

Hi

I’ve great skill and I’m working with active campaign more than 1 year.I’ll setup your business plan of email marketing by active campaign. I’m fully confident to any task inside AC. I know how to use and set up your business plan on it. I love to work with e-mail marketing ha ha :)

My great skills are___

gt; Campaign build

gt; Automation build

gt; Form design

gt; Opt-in, double opt-in form, step form create

gt; Contact import amp; export

gt; List create, create and apply tag

gt; Email template/newsletter design (logo, link, photo setup/clickable)

gt; Birthday/Anniversary campaign

gt; Follow up e-mail series

gt; System problem solve

[YOU MUST NEED TO PROVIDE ME newsletter CONTENT FOR SETUP newsletter]


I have also experience in infusionsoft, mailchimp, leadpages, click funnel, zapier, samcart, wordpress etc. If you want, I can show you any sample. You can communicate with me freely.


Thanks for your time. I’m ready to assist you.

Thanks a lot.

______Charge can be increase OR decrease______
{ Please before place an ORDER contacts with me }

Reviews


frugallista:Seller completed task to my specifications.\nThank you so much for your help with this Erika.\nI highly recommend this Gig.

erikagr:Awesome client, great experience. Thank you

janicehoult:Good communication. Fast turn around. Very responsive.

erikagr:It was a nice work experience with her. Great client. Thank you :)

marec62:Great job and perfectly executed. Would definitely recommend seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment