Thursday 19 March 2020

Setup Powermta Smtp Configure Mailwizz Interspire Acelle Mumara Postfix Postal











About:

Please feel free to contact me anytime before order to discuss your requirements.



I'll configure your PowerMTA 5.0b1 PowerMTA 4.5r11 PowerMTA 4.5r8 PowerMTA 4.5r1 / PowerMTA 5.0r1PMTA with EMA Email Marketing Application of your choice MailWizz / Interpspire / Acelle / Mumara on your Linux VPS/Dedicated Server



Don't buy expensive cPanel/WHM, Plesk etc. I will install free open source Control Panel, I love command lines :)



Extra Gigs:

  1. PowerMTA Management Console
  2. PowerMTA Tutorial (Real-time Sessions)

  3. PowerMTA Guide



About Me:


I'm working as a Network Administrator over a Decade in Datacenter and handled email marketing to server optimization over the years and currently provide Support, Setup, Configurations, Optimization and Maintenance for PowerMTA, Postfix, DNS, MailWizz, Ecommerce, Website ;)



So, I'm into this email marketing industry and managing MTAs for over a decade now. I'm currently working on One-time, Weekly and Monthly plans, as per your convenience at very low prices. Trust me on that!




Message me, available in Multiple Languages by Google Translate :D



Why Order Me:

  • 100% Satisfaction

  • Complete DNS Settings (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, RDNS)

  • 10/10 score on mail-tester.com
  • Warmup Guides

Reviews


:

good man .

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Great service as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment