Tuesday 31 March 2020

Design Responsive HTML Email Template











About:

***I will design a responsive HTML EMAIL template in 24 hours***


Do you know over 80% individuals check their email utilizing iPhone, android smartphone, and tablet? Thus, if your email format is not responsive, you are essentially losing 80% of your targeted hits. 


The highlight of my GIG: 


⇒ Stylist and Elegantly designed email template


⇒  
Highly Customized responsive email template in light of necessity 


⇒  Unlimited updates 


⇒  Compatible with all email advertising Platform like-MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Getresponse and more


WHY CHOOSE ME?  



⇒  2 years experience of plan and HTML coding 


⇒  100 % satisfaction guaranty. 


⇒  MONEY BACK GUARANTY. 


⇒  Fast Response 


What I have to begin: 


⇒  
Your design if you have 


⇒  Your details about the email template (Text, Images, Banner) 


⇒  PSD, PDF, HTML or Any Example File 


✦ I WILL DELIVER IT WITHIN 24 HOUR ✦ 



Contact me in case you have any question. I’m always available.



ORDER NOW WITH GREAT CONFIDENCE! I’M HERE TO GIVE YOU THE BEST!  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Hard to understand what i want.

Seller's Response:

buyer was very demanding even after completing the order as requested.

Seller's Response:

fast delivery

:

Satisfactory Experience

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment