Sunday 29 March 2020

Send 60,000,000 Bulk Emails, Email Blast Email Marketing Campaign Subscribers











About:

We are Offering This Amazing Service Where We Let Millions Of Real Database see your campaign. We Work With a Network of Niche Bloggers, E-mail managements Expert, and Content Promoters to Deliver Nothing But The Best Services.We create campaigns that  match the objectives of your business. With over a decade of experience, i will be able to work with you to define develop a communication strategy that deliver awesome results. i provide all full reports including open rate,contact rate,bounce rate.

I have a mighty software built by RUSSIA programmers it's capable of sending 40 million e-mail per day, Secondly i have active lists of subscribers.


I will give your email marketing campaign a professional make over to effectively portray your products and services in the best form that will be irresistible to potential customers and therefore boost Engagement .Check my gig extra for high packages, Message me if you have any questions



QUALITIES OF MY SERVICES



Provide reports

Available  support 24/7


100% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Good delivery rate

Fast time delivery  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Early Days as of yet?

:

I was not happy with the buyer,So much frustration during the order,He kept on emphasizing on same thing i have sent earlier on,True of the matters he has not been paying attention to the order,I have to work out my ass off and he was still no satisfy

:

Good job. I will recommend.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment