Monday 30 March 2020

Highly Effective Email Marketing To Your Satisfacton











About:

ABOUT THIS GIG

I had spent many years working for successful 500 companies in sales. I spend my days finding prospective customers and helping them understand the benefits of our solutions via email marketing and cold calling. I find a lot of business.



I've had huge success over the years using strategies I've learned through a number of professional sales development courses and training seminars. These are proven sales methodologies that I have found to have high conversion rates, and are very effective via email marketing and cold calling.



I think that this is a great opportunity for me to share what I've learned to help you grow your business by developing a strong email marketing plan. 



Motive of hire me:

-Write compelling emails that will help you sell your product

-Positioning your product in a way that encourages questions

- be sending out to help solidify your sales

-Help you understand how many contact points make sense, and when its time to move on



You welcome to my world of EMAIL MARKETING.



THANKS

GODWIN





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment