Sunday 29 March 2020

Run Successful Mailchimp Campaign











About:

Welcome to my MailChimp campaign gig!



MailChimp is one of the best and easy email marketing tool worldwide. I am an email marketing expart specially a mailchimp expart. I can do anything related Mailchimp, constant contact or any other mail system. I can campaign creation, create the new email template, customize your email templates, collecting email standing report, list upload/import/export, sign up or newsletter form creation, any kinds of integration etc.



I am offering you:-

✔ Mailchimp Template.

✔ Mailchimp account setup.

✔ Mailchimp list and campaign setup.

✔ Mailchimp Newsletter design / responsive.

✔ Mail clicked, bounced and opened report

✔ Any kind of Mailchimp integration.

✔ Mailchimp sign up or Newsletter form.



I work with you on design until you satisfied. Also if you have any issues in set up of campaign I also help in that too.



If you interested to my gig then feel free to contact with me.




Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment