Sunday 29 March 2020

Email Marketing Of Your Product And Company











About:

I will do email marketing for your company & product.


"Please Note - I do not bulk email marketing."


I do email marketing manually through your provided mail account. I can send emails by  all accounts - Gmail, Yahoo, Rediffmail, Zoho, Outlook ( As per your requirement )


I will send an email for you with text, images, video links as you need.


After sending emails, I will post screenshots or photo of each step as proof of sending emails. ( Only if Mails sent from OUTLOOK )


First, I will send sample mail to your E_mail and after getting your confirmation that I will start to deliver letters.


NOTE: Please discuss work before placing an order. 



Thank you


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment