Saturday 28 March 2020

Write Engaging Email Sequences For Email Marketing Campaigns











About:

Starting from only $10, I will write engaging and compelling Email or Email Sequences for you. Each email consisting of up to 500 words (most emails need less than 200 words, I'm basically saving you the hassle to think about word limits to promote your business), with 2-10 appealing "Call to Actions" per package. Want me to make revisions and faster delivery?

I've kept that option for you in Gig Extras.



Is the email really dead? Ans: Only if you don't know what the heck you're doing. You see, Newbies say this because they spam the heck out of people and cry because it's not working. Duh! Obviously, this doesn't work that way.



Wanna know what really works? I write emails that are precise, written to the point, engaging with appealing Call to Actions; making sure emails are coherent with your brand.

 

Now, you can spend tons of time and money perfecting this craft or you can team up with me, who's been doing it successfully for world-class organizations with great customer engagement.

 

If you're serious about creating a winning Email-Marketing Campaign, working with me will get you there!



So hit the order button now and see you on the other side. Cheers!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Provided a great email series for new subscribers.

:

Thank you. I'm glad you loved the engaging email series I wrote for you. All the best to you and hope to work with you again. :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment