Tuesday 31 March 2020

Be Your Email Marketing Campaign Expert











About:

Hello you are highly welcome to my gig



I WILL ENSURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN




How are you doing? Thanks for having a view on my gig!
Are you in need of someone to handle your email marketing? I'm an expert in email marketing with a lot of expertise and creativity.  I will utilize my showcasing systems to send messages to prospects and clients; convert prospects to clients


WHAT TO EXPECT IN THIS GIG;



  • EMAIL CONTENT
  • LIST GENERATION/COLLECTION
  • SIGN UP FORM DESIGN WITH REQUIRED AND REQUESTED FIELDS
  • EMAIL SURVEY
  • CAMPAIGN/BLAST
  • TEMPLATE DESIGN
  • AUTOMATED MAILS SET UP
  • GOOGLE ANALYTICS
  • INTEGRATION
  • LIST IMPORTATION
  • SALES FUNNEL and a lot more


NOTE: This marketing plan caters for both transactions and promotion aspect of your business marketing. Great right?


I will use ESPs for projects given to me like MailChimp, getresponse, AWeber, builderall, clickfunnel, etc. Please provide your desired ESP's account details and full information about your business. Should you have any question, contact me and I will be readily available to reply immediately.



Thanks

KAY_BEAST

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment